Are you still scrambling around for holiday presents?! Leaving it a bit late, no? Well worry not, we’re here with a list of the perfect gifts for all the urban, feminist geeks on your list!
1. A Bundle of GEEKED Zines. I mean, like, duh…
You can order GEEKED from Newsstand.co.uk for super reasonable prices!
2. The Gorgeous New Comic Pretty Deadly
Visit your local comic book shop for copies or go digital.
3. Custom Shoes from Canvas Warriors
OK, you’re a little late to start the order process now (especially if you intend to participate in Crimbo) but maybe make your own voucher and promise the feminist GEEK in your life that her own pair of Amazon princess heels await her in the New Year.
4. Tickets to See Everyone’s BFF in Action
5. One of These TRULY Fabulous Geeky Dresses
Go ahead, splash out! LittlePetalNYC’s shop is FULL of possibility.
6. King Bey’s Newest Album
Because F*&^ Yes! All the good available on iTunes.
7. The Harry Potter DVD Box Set
Seriously, watching the Holiday Ball scenes just never. get. old.
8. GEEKy Nail Bling
Great stocking stuffers, these! Available at this horrible, no good, delicious webpage.
9. A Gift Card to the Happiest Place on Earth
10. The ONLY Printed Version of My So-Called Secret Identity
If your feminist GEEK is a fan of the webcomic My So-Called Secret Identity than we have THE ultimate gift… Issues 1&2 IN PRINT! Grab a copy online or at your local Foyles.
We hope you have a lovely, GEEKy holiday season and if you manage to get a hold of Santa, tell him that our dress size is medium, shoe size 6, and tickets to a London cinema would be best ;p
Happy, happy holidays GEEKS